Show employees you value them by offering a retirement plan.
Employees are among your most valuable assets. Improve morale and gain valuable tax advantages for your business when you offer an employer-sponsored retirement plan.
Waddell & Reed offers plans for businesses large and small that serve up benefits for your company, the employees that work for you and you as an employee.
Retirement Plans for Businesses
Employee/Employer Contribution Plan
Plan Types Available:
Public Educational Institution Plan
- 401(a) Employer Contribution
Based on the plan you choose, your company may benefit from:
- Full tax deduction in the amount of your contribution as the employer
- ERISA protection for bankruptcy/creditor judgements
- Tax-deductible employer contributions
- Tax-deferred or tax-free earnings on employer contributions
- Minimal plan administration
- No third-party administration
- Ability to automatically pass ADP/ACP and top-heavy tests
Your employees may enjoy benefits, including:
- Tax-deferred earnings and/or contributions
- Pretax contributions
- Greater contribution limits as compared to traditional IRA
- Flexible contribution amounts
- Employer match or non-elective contribution
There’s a lot to consider when choosing a retirement plan for your business.
Contact a Waddell & Reed financial advisor to guide you to the plan type that benefits your company, employees and you.Find an Advisor
In an April 2017 report, the U.S. Census Bureau examined changes in young adulthood over the last 40 years. The study looked at how the economic and demographic characteristics of young adults (ages 18 to 34) have changed from 1975 to 2016.Learn More >
You've probably heard the news, that in June, the Federal Reserve raised its benchmark federal funds rate .25 percentage points. The Fed doesn't directly control consumer interest rates, but changes to the federal funds rate.Read More