An advisor can be your guide and partner across life's journey.
While some may think of financial planning as a goal in itself, we see it as a lifelong process.
When you work with a financial advisor at Waddell & Reed, a planning process is customized exclusively for you, adjusted for your life's changes along the way. It’s a process we pioneered nearly 80 years ago to help anyone, regardless of age or financial background, create a plan that is personal and fits individual needs.
You and your advisor will establish an important connection. You’ll work on your financial issues and goals with a partner who:
- helps you discover your long-term goals and aspirations;
- will help you build a plan to achieve those goals, tailored to fit your present situation;
- will work with you to adapt your plan as your life grows and changes;
- can help you and your family navigate the changes across life stages;
- can help you understand and apply appropriate investment solutions and financial products;
- will offer thoughtful options and guidance;
- understands that it’s your money and your future, so it should be your personal plan.
We take your journey seriously and we'll be there every step of the way.
Your journey, goals and plan are our commitment.Find an Advisor
A 2.8% increase in benefits will be available for the more than 67 million Social Security and Supplemental Security Income recipients next year, the largest increase since 2011, though still small by historical standards.Read More
Waddell & Reed’s suite of advisory products can help you find your path forward. Learn more about their potential benefits.Learn More >