Organize your financial life with a consolidated view of your accounts, transaction and investments. Work directly with your advisor to set budgets and create a plan to reach your financial goals.
Access your mutual fund account.
Note: We’ve updated your account login site to Ivy Investments, reflecting your mutual fund holdings. Your login credentials to access the website and your account details have not changed. This new look simply better reflects the mutual fund branding. The Ivy Funds are distributed by Ivy Distributors, Inc. and are managed by Ivy Investment Management Company, both of which are subsidiaries of Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc.
A Waddell & Reed brokerage account can be identified by a nine-digit account number (i.e. ABC-123456) on the statement. Enter your existing user ID and password or, for first time users, register a new user ID.
Your financial world in one place
Explore, get organized, and keep up-to-date.
WealthLink is your personal website and digital solution to organizing and simplifying your financial life in one secure location, accessible virtually anytime, anywhere. It’s an interactive experience where you can share financial information, define your goals and work with your financial advisor to develop strategies to meet those goals.
Secure your personal and financial information with sophisticated technology.
Safeguarding your data is our highest priority. Advanced security features keep your information safe:
- Password protection protocols
- Highest encryption levels available
- Virus and malware protection
- Routine security testing
Manage your Ivy account
Online account features
Once you have registered for Waddell & Reed’s online account access you can manage your accounts through our website at your convenience. Through our online service you’ll be able to:
View & download information
- Current balances
- Historical account balances (available at an account or fund view)
- Transaction history including pending transactions
- Download account transaction data for import into Quicken (version 2012 through 2014), Microsoft Money or Excel
- View or download tax information directly into TurboTax
- View or download tax information directly into H&R Block At Home (formerly known as Tax Cut)
- Cost Basis details for non-retirement fund/account(s)
- Account beneficiaries (for applicable account types)
- Current bank information for online investing
- Dealer or representative on your account
Execute transactions *
- Subsequent purchases in your existing account
- Redeem shares (via ACH, Check, Wire)
- Exchanges shares from one fund to another, within the same share class and same account
* Please contact your financial advisor to set up these account features and to obtain additional detail
Update account options
- Sign up for eDelivery paperless services (statements, daily confirmations, compliance reports)
- Current distribution options for your non-retirement accounts
- Change your address of record.
- Order new checkbooks for your accounts that allow check writing.
- Change your cost basis method
- Change your User ID
- Change your personal identification number (PIN).
- Request a duplicate of your most recent year-to-date Investor statements.
- Request a duplicate of any tax form that had been generated for your account for the previous tax year.
When you don’t have the convenience of online access, you can still get account information by phone through our automated voice response system at 1-888-923-3355 (WADDELL).
For nearly 80 years, Waddell & Reed has been helping people prepare for their financial futures. Consistent with this history of serving clients’ financial needs, Waddell & Reed is fully committed to ensuring the online security of your assets. To protect your investments, Waddell & Reed maintains comprehensive information security policies and procedures that are designed to safeguard your personal information and investment accounts.
In the unlikely event of an unauthorized withdrawal from either your Waddell & Reed mutual fund2 or brokerage account – through no fault of your own and by someone who improperly accessed Waddell & Reed’s systems – Waddell & Reed will reimburse the stolen funds into your account.
In order to be eligible for this cybersecurity guarantee, you must take the necessary steps to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- If you have authorized online access to your accounts, you are responsible for protecting your online user name and password. Regardless of whether you have authorized online access to your accounts, you are responsible for protecting your account information from unauthorized disclosure to others.
- You are responsible for reviewing your transaction confirmations and account statements promptly and carefully, and for informing us immediately of any concerns. You should notify us within 60 days after the date of the unauthorized withdrawal to take advantage of the cybersecurity guarantee. For mutual fund accounts, call 1-888-WADDELL (1-888-923-3355) and for brokerage accounts, call 1-866-937-0010.
- Make sure that you have updated anti-virus software, personal firewalls and any recommended software updates installed on your computers.
- Avoid sharing personal or account information electronically.
Upon being notified of suspected unauthorized access to a client’s accounts, Waddell & Reed will investigate to determine whether unauthorized access has occurred and, if so, to assess the scope and cause of the unauthorized access. Please allow sufficient time for Waddell & Reed to investigate and respond.
1 This cybersecurity guarantee does not apply to check-writing withdrawals. This cybersecurity guarantee is designed to protect you against unauthorized withdrawals from your accounts due to cybersecurity breaches, and is in no way a guarantee against investment or other loss. Reimbursement is limited to the amount of unauthorized withdrawals and does not include any other damages, such as special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, or lost profits, lost opportunities, non-monetary or other damages. You will not be eligible for reimbursement if you have been reimbursed by another party for any unauthorized withdrawals or if the unauthorized withdrawals are deposited into your bank account or other account owned by you. Waddell & Reed reserves the right to discontinue this cybersecurity guarantee at any time without notice.
2 Covered mutual fund accounts include accounts held directly with Ivy Funds and InvestEd Portfolios. Waddell & Reed Inc.
Manage your Brokerage account
Client mobile check deposit
With a smart device and the NetXInvestor mobile app, you can now deposit checks into your investment account wherever life takes you, giving you more time to spend with family, friends and the things that matter most.
Your account statement will include a comprehensive view of your investments. You can easily track your investments, monitor your account activity, evaluate your asset allocation, and view any changes that occur in your account value. Account activity automatically generates a monthly statement in addition to your quarterly statement. If you have managed accounts within your brokerage account, you will also receive a year–end summary statement.
View detailed information about how to read your brokerage account statement.
Fast and easy funds transfer
This convenient, easy-to-use service allows you to transfer funds from other checking accounts to your ProCash Plus account, enabling you to promptly pay for the purchases of securities (avoiding the interest incurred on late payments) and transfer funds for future investments. Initiate transfers by telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
NOTE: EasyPay does not charge transaction fees. However, your bank may charge a transaction fee for each debit to your checking account.
Through NetExchange® Client, you have access to key information such as late-breaking news and comprehensive market data on thousands of securities. You will be able to view online:
- Portfolio holdings
- Account activity
- Order status
- Cost–basis information
- Projected cash flow
- Trade confirmations
Protecting your brokerage account is of critical importance. To ensure high-level protection, your brokerage assets are held at Pershing, LLC, a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $100,000 for claims for cash.) Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org. Ask for details. (This coverage does not protect against loss of market value of the securities.)
Questions regarding a brokerage account
For questions regarding your existing Brokerage Services account, please contact your financial advisors or:
Waddell & Reed Brokerage Services
Not all account types may be available on all platforms. Some products & services may not be available with all accounts. Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Waddell & Reed, Inc., in its capacity as a registered investment adviser. Brokerage accounts cleared through Pershing LLC.
Plan Sponsor Connect
Plan Sponsor Connect is a tool that provides 24/7 access for plan administrators and small business owners to manage group plans online.
Key features include:
- 24/7 Plan access
- View or update participant allocations real time
- Release rosters via ACH transmission
- Manage company information
- Access plan level reports
Don't have a login? Request Access Here
We take your journey seriously, and we'll be there every step of the way.
Your journey, your goals and your plan are our commitment.Find an Advisor