Once you have registered for Waddell & Reed’s online account access you can manage your accounts through our website at your convenience. Through our online service you’ll be able to:
View & download information
- Current balances
- Transaction history including pending transactions
- Download account data for import into Quicken (version 2007 through 2010), Microsoft Money or Excel
- View or download tax information directly into TurboTax
- View or download tax information directly into H&R Block At Home (formerly known as Tax Cut)
- Average cost for a fund or account
- Account beneficiaries
- Current bank information for online investing
- Dealer or representative on your account
- Subsequent purchases in your existing account
- Redeem (sell) shares
- Exchanges shares from one fund to another, within the same share class
Update account options
- Current distribution options for your non-retirement accounts
- Change your address of record.
- Order new checkbooks for your accounts that allow check writing.
- Change your username
- Change your personal identification number (PIN).
- Sign up to receive statements and reports electronically (eDelivery).
- Request a duplicate of your most recent year-to-date Investor statements.
- Request a duplicate of any tax form that had been generated for your account for the previous tax year.
When you don’t have the convenience of online access, you can still get account information by phone through our automated voice response system at 1-888-923-3355 (WADDELL).