Financial transactions, those involving shares, are typically processed upon receipt. Transaction requests received after the close of the New York Stock Exchange (3:00 CST) will be processed as of the following business day.
Transaction Confirmations are mailed to shareholders within a few days (except for Automatic Investment Service purchases and dividend reinvestments). Always check your Transaction Confirmations and Quarterly Statements to make sure your transactions are processed correctly.
- Check your name and address.
- Verify the type of account (e.g., individual, joint, IRA, etc.)
- Review the name of the fund(s) invested in.
- Verify the amount of the transaction.
- Verify the type of transaction (e.g., purchase, redemption, transfer, exchange, change of address, etc.)
Non-financial transactions are typically processed by the day after receipt. These include changes to your account such as account registration, address, bank, bank account number, etc., you’ll receive an account update report. This report shows you all pertinent information about your account and confirms all changes that you have made as well.
Please report any discrepancy immediately to our Client Services Division at 1-888-923-3355 (WADDELL).